Numeral 0 – 9
Complete and submit
One simple rule
Welcome to our first photo project. ✨
By no means is this a competition.
We are all beginners and aim to learn together.
We have one simple rule to follow.
If you want to praise someone’s work, please do.
If you want to give a tip how it could be done better, please do it in a tender, intelligent manner. 🙋🏼♂️
The project (with no time limit)
Your job is to get out, or inside, and create photos of the numbers 0 to 9.
- Only the single numeral is to be seen. 10 is not 0 and 1.
- Each numeral should be from a different source. Not 1, 6 and 8 from the same billboard.
- Don’t draw the numbers on paper, find them somewhere.
Bonus for your creativity
Here are a couple of ways you can grow with this project.
- Capture all images in manual mode.
- Capture some images in the dark using flash.
- Find numbers in Nature – not man made.
Have fun 😁
Alright, have fun with the project. When you are ready, submit it and let us see your art.
I will submit my images as soon as they are done.